Shipping (International & Domestic)
All orders ship through DHL/FedEx/UPS from our international warehouses and are delivered in 5-7 business days after the order has shipped out. After your payment is authorized, it can take us up to 2 days to process your order and ship the package. This is only estimated and does not include weekends and holidays.
Free shipping (International & Domestic) available on orders above GBP150 equivalent (on going currency exchange rates will be applied)
Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with your order number. To see the status of your order/s you may login your account on our website. Please save all email invoices for your records.
|Countries||1st KG||Every added KG|
|UK||£ 6.0||£ 3.0|
|EU||£ 16.0||£ 6.0|
|USA & Canada||£ 18.0||£ 7.0|
|UAE||£ 16.0||£ 6.0|
|Rest of the World||£ 18.0||£ 7.0|
- The average weight of our single article is 0.8 kg approx.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
- Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
Note: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.